These Easy Low Carb Baked Mozzarella Sticks are my fuss-free way to make a favorite restaurant treat at home.
- 6 Mozzarella Sticks
- 1/2 cup grated dry Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups fried pork rinds
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning blend
- 1 egg
- 2 tsps water
- Cut Mozzarella sticks in half cross-wise and set aside
- Place egg and water in a small shallow dish or pan. Whisk to mix.
- Crush pork rinds with rolling pin or crush in blender. Should make about 1/2 cup pork rind crumbs.
- Place Parmesan, crushed pork rinds and Italian seasoning in a shallow baking pan
- Dip Mozzarella sticks, one at a time, first in egg wash, then crumbs, then repeat both egg wash and crumbs for second coating.
- Set mozzarella on dish or pan that will fit in the freezer.
- Freeze for two hours.After two hours: heat oven to 500 degrees.
- Working quickly cover a baking pan in parchment or grease it.
- Place frozen mozzarella sticks directly from freezer onto pan.
- Spray with a light coating of olive oil. (optional)
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, just till coating is brown and cheese is warm and soft.
- Serve immediately with warm marinara sauce, if desired.
For beginners we have a free meal plan if you want it click the link and get free meal plan here>>>http://lossit.pro/keto-diet-meal-plan-for-beginners-step-by-step-guide-2/