Keto Cheesesticks made with broccoli
Keto Cheesesticks made with Broccoli and Almond Flour
he broccoli and Almond flour Keto cheesesticks are easy and quick to make and it is a low carb and gluten-free appetizer. It is also a great way to creep something good and green into your food.
Ingredients required for Keto cheeseticks made with Broccoli and Almond Flour:
· 1 Broccoli head
· 1 egg
· 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
· Half cup grated Parmesan cheese
· 1 teaspoon garlic powder
· 1 teaspoon onion powder
· One-fourth cup almond flour
· 1 teaspoon baking powder
How to prepare
· You need to pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
· Now, line a baking tin with the parchment paper.
· Take the broccoli and place it in a food processor and crush until it looks like small breadcrumbs.
· Take the broccoli in a bowl and make sure you take other ingredients and stir it well.
· Now, spread it out on the baking tin and bake it for 15 minutes and also, roast it on low for 5 more minutes.
· Remove it from the oven and let it cool for atleast 10 minutes so it becomes firmer and cut it into several slices.
· Now, serve it hot with the Keto sauce of your choice to dip it well.
You will get 1.5 grams of net carbs, 73 grams of calories, 5.1 grams of total fat, 2.1 grams of total carbohydrates, 0.6 grams of dietary fiber as well as 4.7 grams of protein.
For beginners we have a free meal plan if you want it click the link and get free meal plan here>>>http://lossit.pro/keto-diet-meal-plan-for-beginners-step-by-step-guide-2/